Thursday, June 1, 2017

June Bugs

     I usually post a selfie on holidays. It did not feel right to post one on Memorial Day since it is more a day of reflection rather than celebration. Or at least it should be a day of warning to not enter war lightly. I am as guilty as anyone of not maintaining the meaning of the day, but I did the pathetically tiny gesture of delaying my regularly exercise in narcissism until June.
     After that bit of drama, more drama. Potential drama, at any rate. It looks like it is going to be a long, hot summer for the world at large on the United States in particular. Tensions are on the rise, and now we will have deal with people going crazy from the heat. Brace yourself for the fallout.
     There are some ideas for writing projects joggin' through my noggin. We shall see how much of it make its way to Gods & Monsters. Things depend on how fired up I become. In the meantime, what is bugging you these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment