Sunday, April 9, 2017

Weighty Matters

      I have gained seven pound in the five weeks since adding three a day to my diet. Since the intention of supplemental nutrition drinks was to maintain my current weight with the possibility of adding a few pounds, the results are a pleasant surprise. Wit my metabolism, it is nearly impossible to boost my weight no matter how much I eat. High caloric drinks appear to be the solution.
      Hopefully, I will not hit a wall anytime soon. It took a lot of time to get to my heaviest weight of 122 lbs and that was with a feeding tube. So I am keeping my fingers crossed the natural way works just as well. There is no need to fret. I a not at risk of needing a feeding tube again. I was deathly ill at 68 lbs at the tie. The new diet is a plan of self-improvement that I going surprisingly well.
      I will continue to keep tabs on the progress as long as it lats. It would be great if I can eventually surpass 112 lbs. The general consensus is 120 lbs is somewhere close to my ideal weight. Dare I aspire to hit that high mark? I do not know, but if anyone wooed like to donate some fat, I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment