Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Marching On

     It is the first day of another month. February was a fairly steady blogging month, but till not a steady as I aspire. Topics really are not lighting y fire as they once did on my old blog. Of course, I also intend to differentiate my blogging philosophy now from then. Chalk the slow going up to growing pains. If there is one thing I have learned over the last four years, change is painfully difficult.
      I reluctantly admit day to day politics. It was certainly boring for the longest time before Donald Trump was elected. Goodness gracious, folks. Trump, who may or may not be a true conservative, is certainly towing the conservative line thus far. He hate the establishment hates him. It s all a ball to watch after years of an ineffective, post-modern president and his fawning press. So yeas, so day to day politics is likely to play a big part of the blog even though I would like to write about some deeper topic.
      We will see what comes up as the days go by. I intended to map out some time insensitive posts to fill out the topics come up during my daily travels, but I actually fumbled the ball on that one, too. I am going to fly by the seat of my pants with those. It is always fun to roll that way, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment