Monday, December 12, 2016

Let Me Eat Cake

     I am actually enjoying a large chocolate chip cookie cut into slices. It is not truly a cake. The culinary delight may more accurately labeled a pie. I honestly do not know, and the confusion irks my pedantic nature. If anyone cares to weigh in to resolve the matter, feel free.
       Yes...all this turmoil for a play on an overused historical reference in a joke which was not that funny in the first place. There are likely better ways to spend y tie, but I am adverse to spend the tie to find them. So there.
      The chocolate chip cookie is the sweet tooth indulgence for my fortieth birthday. The campaign to put more meat on my bones marches on. As for the question of what the next forty years will bring, the answer is diabetes, probably.   

No comments:

Post a Comment