Friday, January 1, 2016

Page 1 of 366

       If my life story is ever written, I want it to be an audio book read by Morgan Freeman. Bonus points awarded if he narrate the film adaptation, as well. As I do not foresee a book about my life ever being written, much less a movie made, I must settle for the exercise in narcissism known as blogging. Are you not all lucky ducks to bear witness?
       The beginning of the year feels like a good time to establish a project. I have been giving it much thought in the time since I finished up writing about my experiences at Oakhaven. There is still a desire in me to write a narrative rather than focus on random, esoteric essays. With this in mind, I am going to go back to what I started in June, but quit when I learned the powers that be at Oakhaven were spying on my online activities. For the foreseeable future, I am gong to relay how I came to live with my sister as y health fell apart and my rough experiences there.
       Some random posts might show up as inspiration strikes. I would certainly like to expand my focus. But writing on a story so personal usually drains me creatively and emotionally. The whole story will likely have to come out before I can really shift gives and get my blogging groove back. Stick with me folks. It will not be boring regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment