Monday, December 21, 2015

A Visit From A Friend

       

        My friend Christy came for a surprise visit today. Christy's daughter, Whitney, was one of my favorite nurses from McCleod Darlington way back in 2013. Whitney is close friends with Chappel, another beloved nurse about whom I have spoken well at Sine Qua Non. Christy's father was a resident of Oakhaven Nursing Center with me. I met her and continued my friendship with Whitney while there. In fact, this is the third Christmas I have celebrated with her family. Christy's father sadly passed away last summer. Our friendship thankfully remains.
       Christy took me along to finish up her Christmas shopping. We also went out to lunch. She came bearing much appreciated gifts as well. I am blessed to have her in my life.   

No comments:

Post a Comment