Tuesday, June 2, 2015

First Email Exchange with Sonya

This email exchange took place over a period of about an hour and a half after our meeting. The cut and paste has arped the spacing of the entire post.  Please just go along with it.  Thanks.   I present it here because Sonya would later accuse me of being aggressive and badgering in our email conversation.  She presented hard copies of the emails she considered agressive and badgering to the ombudsman as proof of my bad behavior.  I will post those, too, when they are appropriate.  But curiously,  Sonya never handed these over to the ombudsman even though they actually were aggressive and badgering.  Perhaps Sonya did not want to explain why I accused her of  dishonesty in dealing with me in the matter of visitation.  I provided these  emails to the ombudsman myself.  It did not make Sonya happy.

*****

Dear Sonya,

The agreement with the ombudsman was I should present my case for violation of my rights in writing and the response from corporate would also be in writing.  If I could have this compromise--as I recall, Courtney can ask permission to come visit and we will have a chaperon--in writing so it can be compared to the standard handbook rule on the matter. That way, you can demonstrate the honesty and integrity at which Wilson Senior Care uses in resolving its residents' grievances.  

If you cannot recall the details of the compromise versus the standard handbook rule, Edna heard it all. Or you can just ask Brock. I believe you said the compromise was a brilliant, out of thin air epiphany of hers.

Blessings,
Jamie

*****

Jamie,

I apologize because my intentions were to communicate effectively and offer reassurance.

Sincerely,
Sonya

*****


Dear Sonya,


If you wish me to be reassurd of your duplicity, mission accomplished. I anxously await the opinion of the ombudsman.


Blessings,
Jamie

*****

Jamie,

Thanks. I will get this response to you.

Sincerely,
Sonya.

It is difficult to believe we were engaged in the same conversation, is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment