Saturday, May 31, 2014

End of Mayhem

The Not So Merry, Merry Month of May is almost over.  We both got out of some pretty nasty anniversary remembrances relatively unscathed, dead readers.   At least I did.  I do apologize for any continued wound licking that be ongoing with any of you.  Occasionally, the pen does leak poison.  Hence, its power. Rejoice!  We have concluded this leg of our journey.
 
What is next?  A little more dedication to posting.  Those who have been following since my original blog are accustomed to multiple posts a day on a wide range of topics.  I am now working through some spiritual and emotional issues which are invading all my thoughts.  Everything else feels frivolous by comparison.  But even though my thoughts are so consumed, it has been draining to put them down in writing on even so much as a daily basis.  Sporadic posting is not the way to build up a blog.  A little more discipline is in order.

I have outlined posts for the month of June.  There is, of course, thye freedom to post any thing I fill so inclined to toss up here, but anything outside of the outline will be bonus. To regular content.  Daily?  I am shooting for that.  I may miss a day and double up.  But the idea is to get back in the groove of blogging.  Even the old blog, with its loads of posts not relating to anything personal, had much therapeutic value.  Cogito Ergo Doleo needs to take that and kick it up a few notches for my sake.  It might be a wild summer ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment